Who is eligible?
- Students without parental care;
- Students who lost the guardianship of one parent;
- Students who are children of large families (with four or more children under 18 y.o.);
- Students who are children of single-parent families (parents officially divorced);
- Students who are children of low-income families (below minimum subsistence level);
- Students with a disabled parent (group 2 or 3).
Where to apply?
- KAZGUU Endowment Corporate Fund (room 613).
- Tel.: + 7 (7172) 70 30 30
- A copy of the national ID card;
- A 3×4 cm photograph of good quality;
- Certificate stating family composition (with an official seal of the issuing authority);
- Employment certificate from the parent(s) / guardian(s) place of work;
- An original certificate (statement) of income for a period of at least last 6 months for each parent / guardian. If the parents / guardians are unemployed, a document from the employment centre is to be provided to confirm their status (for large and low-income families);
- A copy of the parents’ pension certificate (if available);
Certificate of disability of family members living in the same household (if available);
- Certificate of lack of real estate ownership for each parent / guardian (in case they do not possess any real estate);
- Certificate of registration of a legal entity or individual entrepreneurship (or lack thereof) for each parent / guardian;
- Bank statement for each parent / guardian for a period of at least 6 last months;
- Unified National Test or Complex Test certificate (for 1st-year students) or official transcript (for 2nd- to 4th-year students);
IELTS certificate (if available);
- Rural quota certificate (if available);
- Copies of republican and international competition award certificates (if any).