Kudaibergenov Galymzhan Bayankulovich
Date and Place of Birth: February 26, 1979; Kyzylorda
Marital Status, Family Ties: married, has 5 children
Languages: English, Russian
Education, Major (Qualification), Licenses:
Kazakh State Law University (1996-2000), Jurisprudence.
Kazakh Humanitarian Law University (2003-2005), Finance
Places of Employment:
- Lecturer, Deputy Dean.
- After moving the head office of KAZGUU from Almaty to the capital, he worked as an Assistant of the Rector.
- Head of the Organizational Control and Human Resourcing Department(2004).
- Vice-Rector for Intellectual Development and Social Adaptation, Deputy Director of the Institute of Scientific Investigation and Analysis (2008 – 2011).
- Deputy Chairman of the Board (2011 – 2019).
- Director of the Corporate Fund ‘Endowment KAZGUU’ (2019— till present)
- First Deputy Chairman of the Board of M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University (2019 – till present)
State and International Awards, Honorary Titles:
- Gratitude of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2006);
- Awarded with the Anniversary Medal ’10 Years to Astana’ (2008);
Other Positions, including Public ones:
Anniversary Medal ‘15 years to KAZGUU’ (2009).
Military Service, Titles:
Lieutenant of the reserve.