Who is eligible?
- Categories of persons entitled to apply for charitable assistance provided within the framework of the ‘Endowment KAZGUU’ Corporate Fund:
- children from single-parent families (one parent brings up, including divorced, widowed);
- children from large families (4 or more children in the family);
- children from low-income families (if receiving targeted social assistance);
- Orphans and children left without the care of both parents;
- disabled children since childhood, as well as I, II and III disability categories;
- children whose one or both parents are disabled (I and II disability categories), or whose family members (brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother of the student) are disabled since childhood, I and II disability categories, and are under the care of the student’s parents;
- children whose parents are pensioners (upon reaching the retirement age);
- High academic performance: the result of passing UNT from 100 and above points (for 1st year of study applicants), the average GPA score from 3.33 and above (for 1-4 year of study students);
- Achievements at the international and national levels:
- for 1st year of study applicants: for grade 11;
- for students of the 2-4th year of study: for the period of study at the University.
The level and significance of the applicants’ and students’ achievements are determined by the Commission independently in accordance with the internal documents of the Fund.
Where to apply?
- KAZGUU Endowment Corporate Fund (room 238).
- Tel.: + 7 (7172) 70 30 30 (вн. 1199)
- Application download
- Student ID Card Copy
- Photo 3 * 4 – 1 pc.
- Certificate of household composition with the seal of the issuing authority or a certificate certified by a notary
- Copies of documents for each family member (birth certificate / identity card)
single-parent family – copy of death / divorce certificate / form No. 4;
multi-child family – a copy of the book confirming the status of a large family;
low-income family – a certificate of targeted social assistance;
orphans – a copy of the death certificate of the parents;
disabled person – a copy of the certificate indicating the disability category;
if any, a disablement certificate of family members living in the same house (disabled since childhood, group 1 and 2);
copy of parents’ pension certificate (if any)
- Certificate of employment of parents / guardian
- Parents’ /guardians’ certificate of wages (for the last 6 months)
If the parents / guardian are unemployed – a document from the Employment Center on registration as unemployed and pension contributions (for the last 6 months)
- Certificate of presence or absence of real estate for each family member (parents, brothers, sister) / guardian (from the public service center at the place of registration)
- Certificate of presence or absence of registration of LLP / IE for each parent / guardian (from the State Revenue Committee)
- Extract from pension contributions (for the last 6 months) (from the public service center at the place of registration)
- Copy of the UNT / CT certificate (for applicants), transcript (for students of 1-4 year of study)
- Copies of republican / international diplomas and certificates (if any) 1st year of study: for grade 11; 2nd year of study and above: for the entire period of study at the University
- Other documents (upon request of the Commission)